Most automakers claim to be on the cutting edge of technology. Mercedes-Benz is the company that defines the cutting edge. Not only did Mercedes-Benz invent the first car in 1886, but the company also pioneered a comprehensive crash testing program, the first antilock braking system, and the first 4-wheel independent suspension, all features that come standard on modern vehicles.
At Rich's Auto Body, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Mercedes can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Franklin to repair your Mercedes:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Mercedes dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Mercedes dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Mercedes repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Franklin charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Franklin, Rich's Auto Body is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Mercedes repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
Call Us Today if Your Mercedes Needs Auto Body Work!
We want to be your Mercedes auto body and collision shop of choice! Schedule your repair by giving us a call or contact us online.